The Copywriter will be expected to develop unique, creative content to effectively brand and promote the Group via marketing communications, publicity materials and advertisements.
Job responsibilities include:
- Studying and understanding products and services to derive key selling features.
- Designing appropriate and salient messages, and proposing theme, style and length of copy materials to senior management to determine the most suitable approach to reach the target audience.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop original ideas for advertising and promotion, names for products/services, slogans and other promotional materials.
- Assisting with drafting of customer service scripts.
- Establishing strong relationships across departments, and developing an understanding of client needs, marketing and branding strategy and operational capabilities.
- Working closely with the graphic designer to architect and implement the overall look and feel of the outbound communications materials and website offering.
- Looking for efficiencies to improve the speed to market.
- The ideal candidate undertakes an observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment, and has a good insight into human behavior and what motivates people.
- A solid Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, English Literature, Journalism or related fields. Relevant business, marketing, and public relations coursework is helpful.
- Excellent command of English language. Knowledge of Mandarin would be advantageous.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Strong team player with strong analytical, organisational and communication skills. Great attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge in graphic designing would be helpful.
- Individuals with a good sense of humour and knowledge of popular culture are preferred.