- Provide technical support for applications/systems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify reported problems
- Over-the-phone diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Manage customer complaints/requests
- Liaise with service providers and vendors
- Convey problems/requests clearly to next level support/development team or suppliers
- Provide 24/7 support on rotational basis
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Independent (in view of current pandemic, you are likely to be required to work remotely)
- Must be willing to work on shift