– Provide day to day administrative support.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
– Review staffs monthly claim.
– Maintain official stationery, files, documents and papers relevant with the organization.
– Receiving phone calls, providing general information about the organization, provide front desk reception, entertain official enquiries.
– Responsible for updating administration manual, directories and other official documents.
– Responsible for the arrangement of company vehicle such as vehicle maintenance, monthly service, yearly renewal of insurance, road tax, etc.
– Manage all office equipment, utilities, maintenance of office premises.
– Assist in organizing company events & festival hampers.
– Coordinate and communicate with the superintending office for relevant jobs.
– Other office responsibilities or any ad hoc activities assigned by the management.