The Full Stack Developer will support the Company’s business operations and expansion plans by building end to end systems. You will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle e.g. requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance.
- Providing efficient technical solutions to problems and implementing them in a timely, secure, and optimal manner;
- Liaising with business stakeholders and gathering user requirements;
- Maintaining software systems, including implementing bug fixes, change requests, etc.;
- Writing concise technical documentations;
- Analysing, designing and developing tests and test-automation suites;
- Applying SDLC methodology in an agile environment;
- Working alongside team members to elevate technology, peer codes review and consistently apply best practices.
You must be open-minded and passionate about Computer Science. You are highly resourceful and creative. You are able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent communication skills.
Besides having a solid degree in Computer Science or IT from a reputable university, you should have strong skills, understanding and knowledge in:
- OOPS, UML, and Docker;
- Algorithms and implementing them in applications;
- SQL query writing in RDBMS databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Non-RDBMS such as MongoDB, and cloud-based DBMS (e.g. DynamoDB, Table Store, Firebase);
- Programming skills in at least one of Python, Java/JEE, PHP, C and C++ ;
- Proficiency in both Front-End, Back-End and Full Stack Frameworks such as Django, React, Laravel, NodeJS, Spring MVC, CodeIgniter, Yii, Flask;
- Microservices architecture and REST APIs;
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and/or Agile methodologies;
- Single-Sign On technology such as OpenID, OAuth and SAML is an added advantage;
- Application observability and cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud is also an added advantage.