· Responsible for developing software of automation machine.
· Develop detailed software design specification and documentation.
· Interacting with customers to provide technical support, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
· Must display initiative and ability to work in small multi-disciplinary teams including Customers, Project Managers and Project Team.
· On-site support for software and programming related issues.
· Travelling to set-up & support buy-off activity is necessary.
· Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customer’s modification requests.
· Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
· To comply to all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Mechatronic), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
· robotic and control system
· Good interpersonal communication skill & negotiation skills with customer and business partner.
· Ladder Logic