– Stamping of Tenancy Agreement
– To prepare CTS Documents requested by other departments
– To buy statutory documents from SSM
post letters / annual report request via post / courier
– To arrange for filling of documents with SSM
– To arrange for meetings
– To prepare petty cash claims / stationery request
– To upload documents to Notion / google drive
– Any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
– Positive attitude and responsible character.
s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
– Potential applicants will ideally have some knowledge of business administration, proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
– Training and guidance provided during internship period.
– A quick thinker and generous