- Contribute to the overall marketing research by analyzing data – looking for actionable insights to use for smartphones, tablets, applications, and more.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing mobile marketing campaigns.
- Managing advertising budget for app-install campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more.
- Work with, and communicate with stakeholders – internal (senior leadership) or external (clients/prospects) – the value that mobile marketing campaigns can bring to an organisation.
- Developing strategies to drive mobile traffic, increase App user acquisition and CRM (via push notification, in-app banners and etc).
- Continuously optimise App function, manage App assets, and update content according to user preference.
- Perform digital analytical studies via Google Analytics, Qualtrics and Hotjar
- Raising brand awareness and online presence through mobile marketing projects and campaigns.
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a mobile marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) for digital assets
- Any add-hoc task which is required by the management.
Job Requirements :-
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- ; 2 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical, inter-personal skill, time-management and creativity skills.
- Self- motivated and result oriented.
- Experienced in marketing campaigns and creating marketing collaterals will be advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel outstation when required.