– Follow up with the manager/executive on the project and important tasks in order to meet the deadlines.
– Prepare, compile and analyze financial reports to present to the Chairman.
– Prepare presentations and any correspondence.
– Manage Chairman schedule, includes meeting, appointment and travelling arrangement.
– Attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
– Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
– Plan and manage the Chairman’s personal financial investment.
– Assist in Corporate Finance when necessary.
– In charge of ad-hoc projects when necessary.
– Other duties as required.
s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): Merchant Banking, Accounting, MS Office.
– Fluent in BM, English and Mandarin to ease communication with superior.
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.