- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording;
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions;
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions;
- Updating cashbook for daily cashflow forecast;
- Preparing payment to vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing payments; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments;
- Preparing payment to employees by receiving and verifying supporting documentations with staff claims reports, petty cash reports and cash advance requisitions;
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents;
- Reporting withholding tax to tax department;·
- Assist in monthly and yearly closing and reporting, and preparing audit schedules;
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time which may fall under the parameters of this role, to which the incumbent has the necessary skills and competencies.
- Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (partial);
- Minimum Diploma/SPM with more than 2 years relevant experience.
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia both written & communication
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
- Independent investigative and problem-solving skill
- Acts quickly and decisively.
- Works well under pressure
- Knowledgeable and exposure on financial accounting
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY VIA SGS CAREER SITE.