The People Insights organization offers a great opportunity to use HR systems and modern technology thereby creating value through MI insights. The System & Data Analyst role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with IRM, system architects, process owners and HR and Dev Ops team including interfacing with HRIT organization. This role is intended to support the Reporting Governance & System team in making notable contributions in data quality and HR systems including upholding the data & system governance responsibilities
Incumbents having working experience in data mining and in systems like Workday, Shell People and Enterprise Reporting Solution (ERS)including having multiple Project experience are encouraged to apply.
Where You Fit In?
The role will report into the Team Lead – Reporting Governance and System with no budget or line responsibility.
The incumbent must have keen interest in MI and data solutions including good collaboration and interpersonal skills to adapt to a virtual, multi-cultural, multi-locational team based in various locations.
What is the Role?
As System and Data Specialist, you’re expected to have significant experience in HR data, processes and systems including understanding of HR terminology and definitions. More specifically your role will include:
- Identify, extract, refine, manipulate and analyze data to synthesize it into management information
- Will play an active role in all future workday releases including building new reports, user acceptance testing, raising defects etc
- Proven project management skills, driving through to completion and roll-out, overcoming challenges creatively and positively
- A logical, analytical and curious thinker who learns quickly and can deal effectively with interventions and new technology
- Striving for continuous improvement, with a personal commitment to deliver high quality performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be an effective collaborative partner
- Solid project management skills, driving through to completion and roll-out, overcoming challenges creatively and positively
- Experience of change management, including communication, planning and transition processes
- Support projects falling under system and governance ambit
- Experienced in ERS, Workday system, Shell People and other HR advanced level tools and writing of complex new reports.
- Working closely and effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
What We Need from You?
This role offers an excellent opportunity to use HR systems like Workday, Shell People and Enterprise Reporting Solution (ERS) to scrutinize information using data analysis tools.
Furthermore, you must have:
- Extreme attention to detail and hands on experience and knowledge of HR data and Workday functionality.
- Hands-on experience in Workday, Power BI and other data tools & technology
- Excellent track record of working successfully with virtual teams and stakeholders
- Passionate about finding opportunities to CI, simplify, by using IT tools and technologies that can be leveraged for better MI insights
- Bring a Learner Mindset, a curiosity to learn and grow, learn from mistakes, successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
- Be respectful of various cultures and styles of working
- Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder engagement
- Able to work with numerous and concurrent deadlines to deliver solutions with high level of accuracy with minimum supervision
- Resilient and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines when required