We are a group of people who believe in optimization. Our vision is to make hoteliers’ work simpler through interconnected systems.
Softinn builds business software, kiosk and e-commerce solution for hotels. We develop on the .NET technology stack and open-source front-end libraries (more info on BuiltWith).
Hoteliers use our products to run their businesses and operation. On average, ;re upgrading to .NET 6 (from .NET Framework), Angular v15 (from AngularJS) and adopting the CI/CD process.
We assume the front-end developer position as an entry-level for front-end development at Softinn, suitable for fresh graduates. As you progress through your career, you may be promoted to a more specialised role (i.e. e.g. Fullstack Developer, Assistant Team Lead, Team Lead, Specialist).
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Maintain and improve web-based products
- Develop frontend features to enhance the value of products
- Understand and get business and user experience needs and feedbacks and recommend innovative user-focused solutions
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level candidates with excellent programming skills/knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in front-end tools and frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, npm, etc
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills & strong problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
In general, what we typically tell people about the skill set we want from them:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- 1 year of experience as a front-end developer
- Experience in Angular / AngularJS / TypeScript / Bootstrap
- Experience in Figma / UI & UX design
- Knowledge about the travel and hospitality industry
- Work Remotely