- Lead design team members
- Seasonal and new product development in line with the market trend, clients, and business requirements.
- Liaise with clients on design, material, and quality requirements.
1. Leading the design team members, sample sewer, and graders
- Segregate and monitor the jobs progress of the design team, sample sewers, and graders.
- Guide and coach new graders.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the processes.
- Train and develop new designers.
- Collaborate with merchandisers and purchasers to determine design ideas and operational budget in conforming to the company expectations.
- Collaborate with the technical and production team to determine the production methods to ensure the necessary quality and expectations are met.
2. Seasonal and new products development
- Develop, design, and source seasonal collections.
- Analyze prior market sales to create trend reports for seasonal development.
- Develop mould cup and wire.
3. Liaise with clients on design, material, and quality requirements
- Propose designs to clients based on clients’ requirements in design, fitting, quality and ensure information is communicated to the respective team members for further actions.
- Follow-up works to conclude orders.
- SPM, Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Design. (Minimum 5 years of relevant experience)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe, InDesign, and Illustrator.